Thursday, June 21, 2007

Why Yes, I am a Big Fat Liar

"Being a Pirate fan, is like being married to a recovering crack addict. Every time you think they're getting it straight, they relapse and leave you feeling more hopeless than the day before." - Brian Watterson
Ok, so well, how about we just forget about my last post? Last night the Bucs brazenly reminded me why I'm an amateur blogger and not a professional sports writer, and certainly not a handicapper. Just one night removed from turning in one of their most impressive games of the year, they totally fucking stink up the joint by getting BLANKED BY ONE OF THE WORST PITCHERS IN BASEBALL! This guy, Jeff freaking Weaver had an era of over 11! That's not even possible in slow pitch softball. And we get shut out on four frigging hits. Inexcusable. I mean, totally frigging inexcusable. Nothing more to write tonight, I'm really ashamed right now. We better fucking win tonight.

No comments: