Thursday, January 10, 2013

Another Bitch Slappin', Black and Gold Banger...

The Steelers bid a sudden adieu to rookie speedster Chris Rainey this afternoon after the troubled tailback/kick returner was arrested on domestic charges.  The promising Rainey joins a rather robust lineup of past and present Steelers who have chosen the route of the Ike Turner Highway over the last several years.  Rainey was charged with "dating violence" which is a softer way of saying assault. 

Police records report that early this morning Rainey was involved in a verbal confrontation with his girlfriend who was hunkered down in the passenger seat of a parked car. Things turned ugly in a hurry as an enraged Rainey then chose to remove the woman through the car window Dukes of Hazzard style.

The Rainey incident has now amplified an already messy offseason for the Steelers as they lose their top return man and fastest offensive player save the potentially departing Mike Wallace.  Somewhere right now Cedric Wilson is quietly laughing inside...

4 comments:

mp said...

shame... he had potential...and it wont help with cap room really...

Anonymous said...

Why peoplе still make use of to read newѕ pаpeгs when in this technological glоbе everything is exіѕting on web?


Here iѕ my site :: v2 cigs reviews

Anonymous said...

Veгy great post. I ϳuѕt stumbled uрon youг weblog аnd wаnted tο sау that I've really loved surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!

Feel free to visit my web site: sfgate.Com

Anonymous said...

Greеtіngs frοm Flοrida! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't
waіt to take а look ωhen Ι get hοme.

I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyhow, wοndеrful site!



Also ѵisit my page V2 Cigs Review