Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Take These Broken Ribs

Greetings! For the few of you that actually noticed my absence last week, I will simply say that there was nothing I could write that you hadn't already read.
Since I will quietly ignore A Dawg's advice to move on to the Penguins, I will continue to harp on about a team that actually wins. Let's face it, I can only bitch about one frustrating Pittsburgh team every spring, and the Buccos have that niche locked up.
So anyway, what are your thoughts on Big Ben's broken belly bones? I know that a certain reader is continually confounded when the Large One issues his own medical reports. I want your feedback and your answers in my newest poll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 wins in their last 4 games...with one of them being against the Sharks!!! The Pens are heating up. Gonch is coming back soon. Malkin is king and Crosby is the hardest working superstar on the ice. I think this merits some discussion.

Recent trade rumors have Martin St. Louis (all 5' 6" of him) coming to the Igloo in exchange for Ryan Whitney and a prospect. Salary wise - St. Louis and Whitney are almost a wash. Could be the winger the Pens need to sparke a run. We have several NHL caliber offensive defensmen - so losing Whitney shouldn't hurt that much. But you are giving up some youth.