Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The First of Many

Wow, what a night! For those that understand these type of comments, Heinz Field on Sunday Night was basically a 65,000 spiritual orgy. I cannot remember a happier feeling relating to sports then when #43 plunged across the goal line and officially placed us in Superbowl (fittingly) 43.

For those of my readers that turned down my fire sale tickets, here's a quick video to show you what you missed. By the way, the young man who sat in section 144 had a chance to slap hands with James Farrior, Larry Foote, Jeff Reed, and Max Starks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just felt like I was there all over again!

F*%K the Ravens!

Anonymous said...

We need daily posts at this point of the season!

Anonymous said...

what is everyone thinking?? Walk in the park? Close one? Or are we going to be overwhelmed by the almighty Kurt Warner. What is everybody thinking?

At first, I was worried - but as this week has progressed my confidence is growing. We are healthy - Hines is coming around and I feel he'll be fine by Feb 1. We need to be able to run the ball - eat some clock - gain field position and keep the Cardinal O off the field. Boy - that all sounds easy!!

How does everyone feel about our D vs. the Cardinals' O??

Anonymous said...

If I may say, my score predictor has been fairly accurate thus far. It had the Championship Game at 23-13, and the Div Round at 30-17. I want to say that Steeltown wins this by 8 or 10. I think it may get a little high scoring, and somehow some 2 pointers come in to keep it closer. Maybe like Steelers 30-22. Now, Oddly, have you noticed that the Steelers covered by doubled both opening lines (5.5 and 4.5)? So, perhaps we win by 14? Lastly, check out the experts at CBS.Sportsline.Com. The top three analysts in terms of overall % (Richard, Judge, and Harmon) have all picked Steeltown to cover.