Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm Back...Again

I vow to never, ever, ever take off four months again. I must apologize for the extended hiatus, but this summer has had its share of distractions, but I am re-focused and back on the beat.
So where were we? Oh yeah, the Steelers. Now that Indian summer is in the air, the brats are back to school, and the summer patio furniture is soon to be hauled to the shed (or to the curb for you Levittown readers), us men must once again turn our attention to that single most important item on life's agenda: THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
Let's face it, after the heart wrenching defeat in the NHL finals, and after enduring about three quarters of the Pirates' latest abortion, us suburban carnivores deserve a little TLC in our collective sports psyche. Let's hope the boys of Steeltown deliver.

So anyway, the blog is back for another year. This year I promise more in depth coverage, better graphics...well, actually just graphics, celebrity interviews, more candid (profane) commentary, and of course, an occasional large bosom or two. Speaking of large bosoms, I just sat in my new rock star seats in section 133, and let's just say that the Steeler chicks were out that night. But don't take my word for it, check out the pictures below...

damn, do I love the Black and Gold

UPCOMING: PITTSBURGH FAN Gold Edition Posting (aka 50th entry)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No better than last year. Probably worse.

Anonymous said...

awesome